Sunday, April 17, 2011

experience

Im always thankful for people who stay even if I show them the real me, coz I cant be someone others pressume or expect me to be.. it's nice to know you remain while I can just be me.. Saying I love you doesn't only mean loving someone coz you like someone, but for friends, it's the way to show concern and how much you care, so let me send this message saying I'm here for you coz i love you. It's unfair to think so much of you when you're not missing me at all. To cry when you never shed a tear. To love you when you say words that hurt my heart... and to live when you breathe for someone else. I loved someone before, I took the risk in loving her even if I dont know what will happen... One day U decided to give up and i strongly believe God wont leave us empty. If something's been taken away, god replaces it with something better. He asks us to put something down so we can pick up something greater and waiting someday, someone will come into your life and love your life ......yoyo

No comments:

Post a Comment