Tuesday, April 5, 2011

*TADA*


Be honest i'm so free now , done all my test and left a final presentation , study week is still 2 weeks away from now . I'm just too free to do nothing but blogging....=)

When someone asks me what is the easiest thing to do on earth… I will say it is falling in love. It doesn’t require any time or effort. It just happens… When you are not looking for it!
This post is about random people falling in love at random times. Whenever I mention *TADA*, I want you to picture the person falling in love. There is an assumption that young people are too early to fall in love. This claim is made by a father of a son in Love Actually, the movie, when the son tells his father that he has fallen in love with a girl, and his father giggle. Yet, there are some couples who get married right after they graduate from high school.*TADA*

This is a story of how I was in love.It started from a facebook chat perhaps , while killing by bored i have found her to chat with me to killed times .After that we seem getting closer and endless topic to share.I felt something that can only be explained by chemistry. *TADA*.We met some problem before being together lots of factors, including long distance, get mad sometimes, our relationship will reached a fullstop i thought but it's just not that worst=)
When I was spending time with her, I had nothing to worry about. No fear for future or anything. All I could think about was how I want to be with her as long as I can. I still remember every minute I have spent with her eventhought just infront of the flat screen and all the words we have exchanged.*TADA*

After several conversation, and webcam almost everyday for 2 weeks, we became an official couple on 5th april.*TADA* When she nodded and said yes it is happiness. It brings joy to my life like nothing else. Open your heart, fall in love and make the most of this life. :-) .Ask yourself ,life isn't about finding yourself,life is about creating yourself and i want you to be part of myself !

pics of the day


No comments:

Post a Comment