Tuesday, April 5, 2011

the moment

Love , what is love ? According to dictionary defination of love is (noun) a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.To me falling in love is a magical experience that happens between two people.

When you think of your past love,you may view it as a failure.But when you find a new love,you view as a teacher and take it as a learning process.In the game of love,it doesnt really matter who won or who lost.what is important is you know WHEN TO HOLD ON AND WHEN TO LET GO! You know you really love someone when you want her to be happy,even if thier happiness means that you’re not part of it. Everything happens for the best. Not all people feel love in the same way. One person in a relationship can feel unloved, even when the other person is trying hard to make things work but then never try never know You’ll never love a person you love unless you risk for love.

5th april The morning dawned with a bright sun and cloudless sky, its still 5am plus .Lately i got a cush on a girl , I want to be in a relationship with someone. I want to fall in love again. I don’t think I’m the type of person to be single. I’m the type of person who finds contentment, love and security with someone in my life. If I look to the future I can see myself with that person. I can see Pauline as being that possibility.This morning I received a response from her throught skype. In the conversation I expressed my ideas re relationships about which Itold her before . She was understanding and supportive; as I would expect nothing less. She’s such a sweet caring person. I have shared my feelings with several people the best advice that I got from at least two people is to NOT OVERTHINK IT and to simply BE IN AND EXPERIENCE THE MOMENT! I have THOUGHT about and tried to anticipate what MIGHT happen in the future. So I have to slap my hand and tell myself to STOP IT! I must live moment to moment and experience it as it is and as it may come.
that's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment